Today I am so grateful for my time with God. I am so glad that God allows, no encourages, my prayers to be honest. I think it’s the one time of the day when I am completely me.
- when I don’t edit so as not to hurt someone’s feelings.
- when I am willing to share my deepest fears.
- when I can challenge God without worrying how someone might criticize me for my audacity
- when space and time seem suspended
- when the world seems to stop for a while
I wonder how anyone gets through their day without this special set-apart time with God.